METCRAFT 60TH BIRTHDAY
Metcraft are celebrating their 60th anniversary, during these 60 years we have been a specialist manufacturing company of quality bespoke bunded tanks for the engineering and construction industry. We have built a reputation of quality, reliable & robust tanks. This is proven by having 60 year old tanks still in commission today.
We like to be known within the industry as ‘The Tank Company That Cares’
As part of our celebrations and listening to customer feedback we are making some major changes within the business.
- NEW FACTORY – We have recently purchased a 20,000sqft factory in Aylesford, Kent. The new factory is conveniently located only a few miles from the M25 and only 20miles from London. This will significantly reduce our transport cost to London and the South of England and still have the ability to deliver any tank throughout the UK and Worldwide.
- NEW TECHNICAL DRAWING TEAM– We have recruited additional draftsmen and the latest AutoCAD software to enable us to produce detailed GA drawings of all tanks we manufacture. Please click here to see an example of what you can now expect from our Metcraft Design Team.
- PAINT FINISH – We have implemented an improved paint finish on all our tanks and have introduced a new and improved QA process. We are also in the process of designing a new spray booth in our Aylesford factory.
- NEW QUOTING SOFTWARE & ESTIMATOR – We have purchased new quoting software and have recruited an additional estimator to enable us to quickly quote any jobs you would like us to tender for. This will enable us to quote all our standard products to you within minutes of receiving the enquiry.
- NEW WEBSITE – We have recently updated our website to show what products and services we offer, including datasheets. Our new website also gives detailed advise on bunded fuel tank regulations. Click here to view our new website home page www.metcraft.co.uk
- ONSITE INSTALLATIONS – We can now offer onsite installations for any clients who require their fuel system to be installed at site, this includes plant movement and fuel systems, including bunded pipework and electrical installation.
We hope you will be impressed with the changes being made at Metcraft and we plan to be around for another 60 years, for another celebration.
We have more exciting and innovating development news ready for later in 2019… watch this space!
Please send any new enquiries to email@example.com or call us on 01903 714 226
We look forward to hearing from you soon,
The Metcraft Sales Team