- Suitable for installation in either horizontal or vertical pipe work
- Designed to provide a 100% shut off when used as a fuel isolating valve
- May also be used as a fuel ‘dump’ valve, whereby the valve will open on actuation
- Standard Free Fall Valve assembly comprises of a valve, lever and weight, together with a fitting kit
- Standard valves are manufactured in cast iron to ASTM A126 Gr B
- Suitable for use with fuel oils and gases at pressures up to 14 bar
- Valves with screwed connections have BSP parallel threads, whilst flanged valves are available with either BS 4504 PN 16 flange drillings or to ANSI 125
- Available with carbon or stainless steel body and plug materials
- Standard Fire Valves are supplied with a ‘Lubricating Compound’ which is a general purpose sealant, suitable for hydrocarbons, other Lubricating Compounds are available
- May be actuated mechanically or electrically
- Supplied with a Fire Valve Kit, available in sizes, Small (15 to 50mm NB valves), Medium (65 to 100mm NB valves) and Large (125mm to 200mm NB valves)
- Kits contain Pulley Wheels, Stainless Steel Cable, Fusible Links, Warning Signs, Cable Connectors and Tension Springs, any of which may be purchased as individual products
- Electrically actuated Fire Valve systems utilize a standard valve, level and weight and use an electrical Release System allowing actuation by making or breaking electrical circuit.
- The installation of a valve mounted Mercury Switch, Electro Mechanical Release or Wall Mounted Changeover Switch may provide remote signaling of the Fire Valve status, or allow direct switching of electrical equipment where applicable
Data Sheet: Please click on the pdf link below to open up the datasheet
Please call us on 03300 577 577 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.